Move ahead powerful
Phalanx Artist Guild
Jason Piper started the "Phalanx Artist Guild" as a way to help other artist. This includes
opportunities for shows/exhibits he wants to build an honest environment to offer advice/critiques on new works/ project and support to complete projects and an environment to foster collaborations discussions and experiences that will encourage even more creative enterprises. This becomes more acheivable with a network of artists committed and motivated to success.
What: Phalanx Artist Guild is
Phalanx - A group of people or things of a similar type forming a compact body (in ancient Greece) a body of Macedonian infantry with long spears, drawn up in close order with shields overlapping
Artist - A person who produces art as a profession or hobby.
Guild - Association of people for mutual aid or the pursuit of a common goal.
Who: Founder: Jason R Piper
- Natty Lee
- Cody Loboresky
- Julie-Lynn Costigane
- Chris Koy
- Jim Tubb
- Doreen Piper
When: Piper will host a meeting once per quarter. The expected goal of one show per month at a variety of venues
Where: 812 king st. west (Piper home sudio)
Why: I believe in the healing power of creating art. My dream is to help others on their journey.
Membership in the Artist Guild Grants you:
- opportunities for monthly shows/ exhibit
- entry into our annual Phalanx Exhibit
- your work for sale in the Phalanx catalogue, intended for circulation in the community and abroad.
- participate in Murals
- A feature on our website
- networking/ collaboration opportunities
- honest advice/critiques on new works
- a supportive atmosphere to build a positive team.
- Network of artists committed and motivated to succeed
Want to purchase some local hand crafted works of art? Check out our current catalogue!